Monday, August 9, 2010

Ap Biology Lab 5, Cellular Respiration Procedure

Summer Breath

Photobucket

Dear readers ,
I am writing from my friend's house Serena, because my parents are on vacation at a spa near Montepulciano.
I decided to stay in Sicily, I would be quite bored with them.
I took several pictures in these weeks of absence, I'll show you all in different posts.
For these shots I have chosen as the location Sant'Elia, a seaside town in province of Palermo, where Serena lives there.
The day was not the sunniest, we still managed to capture a beautiful landscape.
The first pictures were taken in the mornings the other night =)
As for the outfit I decided to wear a dress cool and short, so that you can wear in the afternoon and evening. The protagonists of my summer shoes are absolutely my clogs of Zara, I wore them even to go to the beach and climb the hill to the village, threatening to break an ankle xD
a difficult task well done .... luckily for me .
Even Serena wore an H & M pantavestito very comfortable and lightweight, perfect for the sultry climate that is been in the past week.
We also exchanged the bags, she adopted my Blue Tosca and I his Liu.Jo.
I hope you enjoy the photos, I will keep you updated. A kiss to
early <3


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I was wearing:

Calliope violet dress
Zara clogs
Me4me and Tiffany jewellery
Liu.Jo purse


Serena was wearing:

H&M pantadress
Bata flat
Swatch necklace and hiphop watch
Tosca Blu purse

0 comments:

Post a Comment