Friday, April 2, 2010

What Does Prp Mean On Ontario License Plate

Vintage Jewels and Co

Hello to all \\ my beloved readers,
rummaging in the safe I found jewelry Vecchiotti not bad that ho messo a confronto con alcuni attuali di questa estate.
Mi sono piaciuti molto e così ho deciso di mostarveli.

Hello to all my dear readers,
rummaging in the safe,I found some old jewelry not bad, I've compared with some jewels current in this summer.
I liked a lot, so I decided to share them with you!













La collana e la coral brooch are my favorite, easily adaptable to everything, even spotted the scarf is very beautiful and striking!
Gucci sunglasses are very current in spite of having approximately 18 years.
A kiss to the next post =)

The coral necklace and brooch are my favorites, Easily adaptable to all, Also spotted the scarf is very beautiful and striking!
Eyeglasses Gucci are very contemporary, Despi HAVING about 18 years.
One kiss we feel in the next post =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment