Saturday, May 1, 2010

50s And 60s Looks For Men

My 17 Birthday♥

Hello, dear readers
I apologize in advance for my long absence, unfortunately I had so many commitments (school mostly) so I had very little time to create new shots.
I recently bought the Nikon Coolpix L100 my first camera more sophisticated.
For my birthday I decided to use a very mild and spring outfit, I chose the fantasy flower as it is very fashionable throughout the spring and summer. I was very pleased with the result ... tregghins ( leggings, jeans or an effect) Spring is also very fit well with the beige cardigan and shoes with the color of the sand bag Nannini many linear and combined finally pratica.Ho vintage items, such as two bracelets, one Tunisian and one that called the African colors of clothes.
I hope you enjoyed =) commented
A prestooo!


Hello dear readers,
I apologize in advance for my long Absence, Unfortunately I Had So Many Commitments (mostly school) I know I Had very little time to create new shots.
I recently bought the Nikon Coolpix L100 my first camera more sophisticated.
For my birthday I Decided to use a very mild spring outfit, I chose the floral motifs cause is very fashionable for this spring and summer. I was very pleased for the result ... the tregghins fit very well with the beige cardigan, shoes and purse by Nannini very linear and sofisticated.And finally I united vintage items, such as two bracelets, one Tunisian and one African who recall the colors of the clothes .

I hope you enjoyed =) rated this post.










T-shirt Mango
Leggins H&M
Cardigan Calliope
Bag Nannini spring collection
Shoes Prima Donna
Vintage Bracelet






0 comments:

Post a Comment