Friday, May 21, 2010

Large Black Genatal Warts

My Fashion Icon: Kim Kardashian

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hi to all dear readers,
Waiting to recover from this bad attack of cervical blocked me for three days in bed, I wanted to show photos of what I consider my style icon.
His name is Kim Kardashian is 30 years old and is a well-known American public.
You can read his life here ---> http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Kardashian
First of all I love his physical appearance, its characteristic is not to be pathologically thin, indeed quite the contrary the forms are well-spoken, is very feminine. Her hair
blacks to his face framed by Arabic, what is most striking is the shape of her eyes and rich mahogany color.
Per quanto riguarda il suo stile è davvero migliorato rispetto a qualche anno fa,è una fashionista in piena regola.
Ha sempre l'ultima borsa di tendenza in quasi tutti i suoi look,è molto attenta ai dettagli quali,gioielli,occhiali da sole,accessori per capelli,smalti,trucco ecc.
Amo molto la sua classe,molto sobria ma allo stesso tempo elegantissima.
I suoi abiti la valorizzano molto,sembrano realizzati a posta per lei.
I colori variano molto,anche se utilizza per lo più nero,bianco e beige.
Spero piaccia anche a voi,commentate
A prestissimo,un mega bacio <3

*****

Hello dear readers,
Waiting to heal from a nasty ill, I want show you a some pictures of my fashion icon.
Her name is Kim Kardashian has 30 and is a American celebrity.
You can read her life here ---> http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Kardashian
I love her body,she isn't lean,forms are very good defined, she is very feminine.
The black hair embellish her Arabic face ,she have a magnificent mahogany eye color.
Her style is much better than a few years ago, she is a true fashionista.
She always buy the most exclusive bags, is very attentive for details such a, jewelry, sunglasses, hair accessories, nails polish, etc...
I like her class, very simple but elegant.
The clothes reinforce her figure, seemed made for she.
The colors are vary, although she frequently uses black, white and beige.
I hope you Like That, rated and subscribe
See you soon, one big kiss <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment