Sunday, May 16, 2010

Unhandled Exception: C00005 At Adress Vice

Saturday Style

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello to all dear readers,
After a day of bad weather, I finally managed to take some pictures in absolute calm, in my backyard with my cousin Giulia. For this
outifit I decided to use the newly purchased clothes from H & M, their pairing was random, I still liked the result.
It 's a look purely from Saturday evening, which usually use for a pizza or just a lounge bar.
The gray and black are by far my favorite colors for the evening.
Enjoy the shots. A huge kiss
<3

*********

Hello all beloved readers,
After some day of bad weather, I finally take pictures burdens in absolute peace, in my garden with my cousin Giulia.
outifit For this, I Decided to use the recently bought clothes in H & M, Their random pairing Was, But I still liked the result.
This looks purely by Saturday night, which usually use for a pizza or just a lounge bar.
The gray and black colors are absolutely my favorite for the evening.
Enjoy the shots.
A big kiss <3



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I was wearing:

H & M Treggins
H & M T-shirt
Pandolfo Shoes

She Was wearing:

Killah Jeans
Guess top
Geox Shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment