Saturday, July 24, 2010

Drum Dongle For Guitar

Intervista a Francesco Balestri di “The man inside of me”.

Salve a tutti cari lettori, Questa è l’intervista che ho preparato per Francesco Balestri, in arte Rano; ideatore del blog “ The man inside of me ”. E’ un giovane attore di teatro appassionato di moda ed arte. Risiede a Livorno, ha 26 anni ed una grande voglia di fare e sperimentare, talvolta si improvvisa anche stilista o sarto nei ritagli di tempo.
Ma conosciamolo meglio insieme!


Photobucket



1. Come mai la scelta del titolo “The man inside of me”? E’ stata una scelta ragionata oppure spontaneità? Tra le molte cosec he mi piace leggere spesso mi ritrovo nella mia stanza con un libro di filosofia in mano. Da sempre sono appassionato di ragionamenti contorti, questa materia ha quindi soddisfatto il mio bisogno. Uno dei miei filosofi preferiti è senz’altro Kant e la sua frase “Il cielo stellato sopra di me e la voce morale dentro me” mi è sempre piaciuta (la scrivevo anche sui banchi di scuola!) così nel mio vecchio blog misi un’immagine con questa frase un po’ riadattata “The iman inside of me…and the beauty out of me”. Quando la piattaforma splinder iniziò a fare di testa sua e decisi di traslocare su blogspot volevo portarmi dietro la mia frasetta, che però era troppo lunga, così decisi di scorciarla. Ed ecco che nasce The man inside of me. Questa frase per me ha anche un’altra valenza. Sta a significare anche che nonostante inizi to be an adult (man inside of me) I also like to grow a side not very serious. There's no time to grow old?

2. What you write will always reflect? Or you adjust to the trends? When I decided to write a blog you seriously just made myself a promise that what I wrote was always in line with my thinking. I always thought and still think, that my readers should know for what they are really my taste, my strengths and my faults. So for good or bad what you read on the blog is usually what I would say sitting in front of a coffee with someone before. I find it very boring to adapt to trends. Fashion, like any other what it should be observed and studied not become a victim.

3. On what basis you choose to set up your post? Do you have a specific criteria to establish them? Usually I start with an idea. To write on the blog I have something to say, something that I want to share with my readers. I try to give the post a personal style. I try not to be too colloquial but not too serious, there's nothing worse than reading a blog like an encyclopedia entry. A personal blog should tell the person who writes it. Then place the photos, many never because it is right that the main interest should be for what I write.


4. How long impieghi davanti al pc per occuparti del tuo blog? Molto poco in verità. Il tempo maggiore lo impiego a pensare a cosa pubblicare o a leggere il blog di altri per rendermi conto di che cosa va di moda.


5. Ritieni che un blog al maschile possa essere più facilmente screditabile rispetto ad uno femminile? Screditabile non lo so, non credo. Dico solo che la maggior parte dei fashion blog sono di ragazze, almeno per quanto ne so io in Italia, essendo loro in genere il sesso che è più incline alla moda.

6. Se dovessi descrivere la tua personalità in tre parole quali sceglieresti? Mmmm. Pratica, socievole, disponibile.


7. Sei un tipo blindly following fads or adapts to your needs? From when I was in junior high, the time when his classmates were dressed in a certain way or asking for a specific signature, I never cared for anything, ever. Years later I say the same thing. May like the style, but hard to follow fashion, "follow fashion" in this sense, I mean those who are looking for the usual clothes they see around. Secondly, the fashion trends of the moment are too expensive for my finances, so I try to make do with what I buy at the market or the store or used.

8. You need to be wealthy to have a successful blog? depends. A paerer mio no. Io non sono per niente facoltoso, solo che non saprei dire se il mio sia un blog di successo oppure no. Però non mi lamento perchè molti dei miei lettori hanno col tempo dimostrato un vero interesse per quello che scrivo, quindi in questo caso vale un pò il detto “meglio pochi ma buoni”. Per quanto riguarda invece i blog di moda, in italia purtroppo hanno successo quelli dove si fa sfoggio della persona o delle cosec he possieme, tenendo poco conto dello stile che “trasmette” la figura in se. Se consideriamo che la blogger più seguita d’Italia ha più follower di Scott Shuman, è carina, benestante e bionda, siamo in pieno stereotipo no?

9. Cosa vuoi comunicare ai tuoi lettori? You charge a goal? With my blog I would like to communicate the desire to write about what makes us feel good without posing problems. Wanting to talk about fashion, viasto which is one of the major topics of my blog, I would understand that it is possible to have style (no presumption on my part) or do fashion without necessarily having to buy something every day to be slightly different. In addition to debunk this myth that we should talk about fashion sofggiare always something signed or to the smallest details about each collection. Fashion should be for everyone.

10. What do you think of the blog sphere? Necessarily have to be ruthless to survive? Blog I think the vast and hopefully taltmente with so many topics to talk about that it is difficult to give an opinion. Narrowing the scope and responding to your question whether we should be ruthless or not I say that you must be smart and understand what "pulls" more, than to have a lot of spare time to take new pictures, which I admit, often I can not do myself. Everything depends on the cut. More photos and comments ... more or less photos but the most original and constructive comments.



I would like to thank Frank for being so kind to give me this interview!

Good week-and, at the next =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment