Saturday, July 17, 2010

How To Clean Rockstar Wheels

Denim Dress

Photobucket

Hello to all dear readers,
I wanted to do a post with the leaders bought with discounts, but alas I have not had tempo.Purtroppo I was busy I had to attend summer school courses to prepare for the repair to be held in September . My math teacher has had the happy idea of \u200b\u200bletting the debt with 5!
Omitting this, I bought a really beautiful verses dresses from Zara, and some T-shirt from H & M, definitely will buy something else later this month.
In this outfit I used a denim dress in really handy and cool. Here in Sicily as in all of Italy there are 40 degrees even at night! I found that he was comfortable and then her strapless fit is excellent.
I thought could be worn in the evening, perhaps combining a high shoe. The clogs are also
of Zara, I found them by chance among the things piled in rebate, of course I bought them immediately, clogs this year are among the most sought after shoes.
I find that the combination is versatile enough for day to evening.
Me and my friends we were in a beautiful wine bar in Casteldaccia in the province of Palermo, the place is beautiful and we enjoyed our drinks accompanied by a jazz background.
Have a good Sunday. A kiss to
soon =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Denim dress Zara
Clogs Zara
Pinko Bag
Bracelet Tiffany
Necklace H&M
Ring no brand

0 comments:

Post a Comment