Sunday, July 11, 2010

What Is Soluble Starch?

Pool Party!

Photobucket

sweet Hello to all readers,
yesterday was one of the most beautiful days of my current estate.Molte things are reversed in my group, I and my friends are more close-knit than before.
Omitting this, I thought that taking pictures in the pool would be the best way to capture moments of joy and serenity. We arranged a Pool Party at the villa of a dear friend. The look is chosen purely marine or at least the summer. In the first outfit I wear a white caftan that I bought in a shop in ethnic clothing. The hat were initially grouped two flowers of straw that I did not like a lot, so I removed them and I loved this scarf too small, but I had not worn.
In the second outfit instead of wearing the caftan my friend Serena, bought by H & M.
I did not take many photos, I have dedicated myself to make me more tan and swim. I find it very convenient to go to sea or pool with this type of clothing is always fresh and trendy.
I hope you enjoyed the post,
bacioniii soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





First outfit

white caftan Gul
pink bikini Tezenis
Vintage hat

Second outfit

Pink caftan H & M
Pink bikini Tezenis
Vintage hat

0 comments:

Post a Comment