Monday, June 28, 2010

Css Launch Option Commands

Shoes and Nails Polish

Hello to all dear readers and affectionate,
I want to make my last two purchases that I have carried out today afternoon, with my mother. She also bought two really cute sandals.
If there were to be of interest to the store where I bought is called SAPIA and is being Butera, Bagheria.
I liked both models, very different, indecision so I decided to buy both.
The first pair of shoes is much more whimsical and extravagant, her drilled wedge makes it special, but nevertheless easily adaptable.
fact its intersection with elastic bands are very comfortable and they do not over tighten the mounting foot (a problem many shoes).
Their wedge of resin and is quite high, however, is balanced by zeppezza sotto la pianta.
Inoltre il plantare e tutto l'interno della scarpa è in pelle rifinito con delle bordature bianche ad effetto impastito (quando si cuce qualcosa in maniera provvisoria con un filo bianco).
Il secondo paio invece è una scarpa interamente di plastica, molto in voga negli ultimi tempi.
E' più elegante per via del fiore bianco che la decora e la rende particolare e raffinata.
Sicuramente si rifà molto ad un modello di Chanel, che avevo adocchiato circa un mese fa nel sito ufficiale.
I colori sono adattabili a qualsiasi colore essendo entrambi neutri.
La scarpa bassa mi piace per qualsiasi occasione, ed è certamente più comoda diciamocelo!
Non posso lamentarmi nemmeno del prezzo, I found it very accessible especially for the second pair.
I wanted to put in some shots of the glazes that I bought for about a week and I had not had the opportunity to show you are of Kiko and H & M.
are really beautiful pastel colors characteristic of the summer.
I also wanted to tell you that I will participate in the contest "7 Sins" organized by Italian Fashion Blogger ----> http://www.italianfashionbloggers.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are the photos
A big kiss to you soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Calvin Klein sandals
Menghi Flip-Flops

0 comments:

Post a Comment