Sunday, June 6, 2010

When Is Davidsbridal Sale

Raduno Land Rover 4x4 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello dear readers,
These photos are a few weeks ago when my father and I went to meet Land Rover that takes place each year in different locations in the province of Palermo.
Unfortunately this year my mother was unable to attend, as it was in Rome for an exhibition of Caravaggio's beautiful and I would like to show you the photos.
E 'was really a wonderful experience, because it was the first time we experience a dirt path in the mountains.
Animals and plants were merged into a single element was very suggestive, we also took the day to perfection, the sun shone bright.
We also went to visit a museum of vintage clothes Albanians!
We ate at a farmhouse restored a few years and used as a hotel and restaurant, the pier also cute and nice.
I can still smell the moist earth (just back from a few days of rain) the smell of wood brciata hill and the breeze.
photos outfit because I did that day I was really indecent!
I hope you enjoy the pictures too =) Thanks
always follow me, a kiss!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment