Saturday, June 12, 2010

How Much Does A Hemodialysis Technician Make

"Bon Ton" Look.

Photobucket


Hello dear readers, sorry for my
desultoriness post attachments in publishing outfit, but I've been really busy with school.
now I am free at last it's over! With inhuman effort I managed to finish the last question dripping with sweat, with 32 degrees in my classroom, absurd, you can imagine.
Anyway, I went to sea last week, and I opened the summer of 2010, just sunbathing.
I took a few photos this morning because I went really fast!
about two weeks ago I bought this skirt and blouse from H & M, I really liked both of them, their combination does not bother me either, even if the skirt is high waisted and therefore would be better off over a shirt. The bag is
Tosca Blu, a new collection SS \\ 2010 heart version, I really like because it is adaptable to any style, sporty, casual and elegant.
The white color of summer is a very chic, I like to wear white clothes and accessories too, stand out very tan.
All in all I can define an outfit in style "bon ton" sia mattutino, che perchè no...anche serale.
Stavolta ho indossato le mie ballerine preferite perchè non mi andava di mettere i soliti tacchi.
Per quanto riguarda i gioielli sono entrambi degli acquisti recentissimi, l'anello col gufo che A-D-O-R-O, l'ho comprato ieri a Palermo in un negozietto vintage in via Libertà.
Gli orecchini invece sono un regalo dei miei amici del il mio compleanno.
Ho allegato anche alcune foto di un locale a Palermo in cui ho preso un aperitivo che si chiama La Cubana , è davvero molto carino e fa moltissime specialità siciliane di tutti i gusti, se doveste andare a Palermo andateci ve lo consiglio!
Un bacio, a prestissimo.
Have Fun <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment